Terms and Conditions
(1) This is a contract of leasing only; lessee has by this contract acquired no right, title or interest to the Bicycle, and the Bicycle shall at all times be the sole property of the Lessor.
(2) Lessee shall comply with all laws, ordinances and regulations governing the use of the Bicycle.
(3) Lessee shall immediately notify Lessor of any accident involving any damage to the Bicycle.
(4) Lessee shall not permit the Bicycle to be used for hire, as a common carrier or in any race, test or contest.
(5) Lessee shall not assign its rights or delegate its duties under this contract; nor shall Lessee sublease the Bicycle.
(6) LESSEE HEREBY RELIEVES, RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SOUTH BEACH BICYCLE RENTAL, INC., ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND CHARACTER FOR INJURY TO HIS PERSON OR DAMAGE TO HIS PROPERTY, AS A RESULT OF ANY ACCIDENT IN WHICH HE MAY BECOME INVOLVED AT ANY TIME HEREAFTER WHILE RIDING, USING OR OPERATING THE BICYCLE AND FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO HIS PERSON OR PERSONS INFLICTED OR CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY HIM AT ANY TIME WHILE RIDING, USING OR OPERATING THE BICYCLE.
(7) Lessee acknowledges that he has personally inspected the Bicycle as to mechanical condition, tires and operations before acceptance and has found it to be in good condition.
(8) Lessee shall not misuse or abuse the Bicycle and shall return the bicycles to Lessor in the same condition as when received, normal wear expected; Lessee shall return the Bicycle to the same location and no later than the time specified below. In the event that the Bicycle is lost or damaged, Lessee shall pay all costs of repair or replacement. REPLACEMENT COSTS: Adult Bike $175, Child’s Bike $125
(9) Upon breach of Lease or any of its covenants hereunder, Lessor may immediately take possession of the Bicycle and rent shall be forfeited.
(10) Should Lessor have to resort to any legal proceedings or the use of council to protect Lessor’s rights under this lease, then all legal fees and costs incurred by Lessor shall be the responsibility of the Lessee.